Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tailgating Tidbits is Back and Sizzlin' Hot

This year I have a new sponsor, BIC FlameDisk!  All my recipes are cooked from start to finish on a table top grill heated by FlameDisk.  This thing is incredible...it heats in 4 minutes, burns for 40 minutes and when it is finished you literally throw the FlameDisk away (you can even recycle it). The best part...no charcoal or lighter fluid!  It is perfect for tailgating, camping, or even a summer beach bar-b-que!  BIC FlameDisk will be in grocery stores everywhere starting in May...you can find out more here, Grill with Bic  


My new season Tailgating Tidbits will air May, June and July on Comcast Sports Southeast.  I promise easy, upscale and trendy yet delicious recipes each week....I'll even give you a Tailgating Breakfast and gluten free option (fancy, I know).  Please tune in every Thursday night during SEC Tonight to see me by the grill!  You can print each recipe here on my blog or re-watch the recipe and segment at CSS.

Thanks so much for all the support over the years....so excited to be back with Tailgating Tidbits!





No comments:

Post a Comment